Saturday, August 05, 2006

July30 thru Aug 4


















Okay my captions kept getting all screwed up. The hotelly looking pictures are where I stayed in Dallas -- The Anatole Hilton. The predominantly pink pictures are from "Awards Night" and the others are just airplanes and stuff.

Ya'll can figure out which is which.

One that I want to point out (I think I uploaded it) is the blond woman. Her name is Rean Tarbet and she is seriously amazing. She has been battling cancer for 31 years. She has had 75 rounds of radiation and countless chemo treatments. The last I heard, only a very small percentage of her heart was functional (due to the chemo and radiation). STILL, she was the number 3 national sales director at the seminar and earned (I think) 8 MILLION dollars in commissions last year. She is more persistent than the energizer bunny. From now on, when I have an obstacle that almost stops me, I just look at it through my Rena filter, and woohoo, it disappears.

If you need a hero, I strongly recommend her!

No comments: