Friday, October 13, 2006

October 12



Today was my birthday.

When I told King Travis what it was, he thought for a minute and said, "Does that mean I get to pick where we go out to eat?" (Now, I'm not sure of the entire meaning of that question, but it sounded loaded to me. Either we eat out a lot [we do] or he is totally spoiled [he is]).

So, for my birthday dinner, we went to Chuck E. Cheese. Where a kid can be a kid and an adult can come out several dollars poorer. :)

My in-laws gave me some money (always appreciated) and Bernard and I went to see Casting Crowns last Friday night in Asheville. Awesome group. Amazing concert.

So, I was going to post a picture of a birthday candle, but living in the house that I do, it was nowhere to be found. That is why I never throw anything away -- I never know when I may need it. :) Instead, I photographed the next best thing, a bow.
Birthdays=presents=wrapping paper=bows.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And your bow makes a beautiful photo.

Happy Birthday late, Karma. Nita