Monday, February 05, 2007

February 1, 2, 3, 4






Sorry to do all 4 days at once, but while blogger was working for me, i wanted to get it finished.

The two pictures of "landscapes" are both part of my "Where I Live" project. I am trying to take a picture from where I live for 30 days. January 31's entry is also from that project. Faye (I think), you mentioned breathing that stuff. I am not naive to think that they are 100% clean, and even they don't claim that, but the "smoke" you see is mostly steam. It seems to be that the more steam being produced the better the smell. This evening, there was realtively little smoke/steam, and what there was was a bit darker, but the smell was very typical of paper mills.

The other two pictures are those little conversation heart candies. I love those things.

3 comments:

talj said...

lovely shot! I think these make great subjects! :o)

Anonymous said...

These are all really nice shots. I was sure I commented on the one of that shows your town from the hill, because it struck me as such a pretty place, but my comment isn't here. I probably logged into blogger wrong or something - sorry about that. Anyway, I really enjoy your shots even though I don't have much time to comment. The hearts are a great subject, but unfortunately make me hungry for them :-)

Anonymous said...

I too have been sitting around taking pictures of conversation hearts--the orange are my fav. no maybe the purple-I hate the white ones.Kasey