Friday, March 30, 2007

March 30

Well, I'm almost caught up. march has been an interesting month, to say the least. What began as a physical for my husband the first week of March has turned into 3 cardiologist visits, 2 opthamologists visits, another general practitioner visit, at least one more cardiology visit is scheduled, an MRI is scheduled, and an opthamology/neurology exam is scheduled. The cardiology stuff isn't a huge surprise, but it is tiring, and a bit scary. God is good, all the time, though, and we are trusting in Him to lead us and direct us in what we should do. None of this surprises God, so I am resting in the fact that He knows what He is doing.

However, all this driving to appointments (many of them, Bernard isn't able to drive afterwards, or isn't supposed to, or flat out shouldn't) takes up time. Right now, I am posting on my laptop because the hospital where the test du jour is taking place has free wireless. Yea Memorial Mission/St. Joseph.

So, I'm still shooting, just not uploading with any regularity. Keep checking back (if anyone actually reads this thing) and I'll have some new shots to show. :)

No comments: