Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A Piece of the Puzzle



Have you ever been cruising through life, thinking all was going well when you realize that something was happening?

Events that were seemingly unrelated take on a whole new level of importance, and it starts to become apparent that while it appeared they were unrelated, they were actually co-dependent on eachother?

That is where I am. Event over the past couple of weeks -- seemingly coincidental, random acts have brought me face to face with myself, and God is showing me areas in my life where I need change.

I wish I could say I was excited.

Honestly, it scares me. While I know that God is with me, ultimately orchestrating it all, and that the end result means a closer walk with Him and more rewarding life experience, the process might be painful to bear.

So, now, I have a choice to make.

5 comments:

Bernard Shuford said...

Hubby sits clueless but says "Hang in there." :)

Karma Shuford said...

:) Yea, I'm pretty clueless too.

Bill (cycleguy) said...

If hubby is clueless so is cycleguy. But guarantee my prayers for you. I have come to realize there are no random moments with God.

Karma Shuford said...

hehe. sorry to sound so cryptic and mysterious guys. it's not *that* big of a deal in the big picture. at this point, it's not something i can clearly even define, just a nudging and "cleaning" of my spirit if you will.

the choice is whether or not I allow God to "finish the work" He has begun -- because while he is omnipotent, he isn't going to steamroll my soul and change me.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.