Tuesday, July 18, 2006

July 17


Follow the leader

Yea, right, like he follows her. hahahaha. Usually the other way around.
We went walking at Lake Junaluska tonight and met the most pleasant woman and her daughter. Turns out she was singing at one of the services at Stuart Auditorium, and had brought her daughter out to play until time to sing again. The daughter was just a few days younger than Kristiana, and they seemed intrigued by eachother. Travis had a ball playing with them.

I got some cute shots of the little girl (who was an absolute doll!), but I didn't use them today because I don't like to put kids' pics online with out parental permission/knowledge.

I do believe that I am now caught up with my PaD.

Past days explanations -- the animals were all present at our Vacation Bible School last week. The piano and "eyeliner" picture were considerations for the "lines" challenge at dpc (of which I still don't have anything to enter). And the candy picture was and outtake for "abstract foods." (yucky picture entered, yucky score received. :) )

Oh yea, my photography site is up. It is just one page, right now, but at least when someone looks at it, there is something there besides my name. :)

www.karmashuford.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute photo :)

And it's always nice to run into nice people, singers or not :)