Friday, July 07, 2006

July 6




I have three shots from today. All from my walk at Lake Junaluska (I could exercise a lot better if I would leave the camera behind). With these, I have several pictures of a LJ, and am thinking of making it a "series" or putting them together on a big poster type thing. I like doing that kind of thing. Definitely a thought.

I am determined to get a good picture of a bumblebee (that's up there with my goals of shooting camels next to pyramids at sunrise/set in Egypt, the Kalahari Desert, the Serengeti, The Sydney Opera House at night, landscapes in Ireland, the canals in Venice, St. Basil's Cathedral at night (I've actually done this one, but it was before I got into photography, and it is BAD), anywhere in Hawaii, the Canadian Rockies, Hatteras Lighthouse, and a silhouette of Santa Claus in front of the moon on Christmas Eve. Actually, I'm just kidding about the lighthouse, though it would be cool), but bumblebees are difficult to photograph. Which is why this bumblebee is a bumbler and isn't too good, but I figured I would chronicle my efforts. :)

No comments: