Friday, November 28, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING


Menu

1 huge deep fried turkey
2 large turkey breasts
1 large ham
big ole crock pot of mashed potatoes
huge bowl of peas
ginormous bowl of corn
coleslaw
2 large cans of cranberry sauce
4 pans of rolls
2 pumpkin pies
1 large cheesecake
1 large pan of brownies
1 large chocolate cake
1 apple cake
1 large bowl of orange jello

People served = 19

Leftovers --

1 small bowl of turkey
1 pumpkin pie
part of the apple cake
jello

Hate it when that happens. No turkey sandwiches for the Shuford household. Though, I must say, we did manage to get some leftovers at Bernard's parents' house. :) Yes, the menu above was for the Valentine family's get together. I come from a talented family, but dang, we can eat!!

I hope Thanksgiving gave you an opportunity to slow down, look around and say, "Thank you, Jesus, for your blessings on me!"

1 comment:

M. Steve Heartsill said...

After all your family ate...I bet you guys slowed down...way down!