Monday, November 10, 2008

Sunday's Photo

I take A LOT of pictures of my children. As a result, even my 3 yo knows how to "pose." The good thing is that it is easy for me to get the facial expression I want with little or no prompting.


Unfortunately, it also means that those sheer, unrestrained moments of joy are difficult to capture. I got one today, though. My nephews and my children decided to build a pile of leaves and jump in it. My mom has two huge trees in her front yard, and she doesn't rake the leaves until every last, single one has blown off. They started with a small pile, and the more they picked up, the bigger they decided to make it. At one point, it was so high, Kristi couldn't put leaves on top of it.

The yard looked pretty good when they finished. :)

Then, they took turns jumping in it. My nephews even let me take their picture, and they are very reluctant to do that, on normal occasions. My kids also let me grab a few shots. I really like this one because you can see Trav's dimple in his right cheek, and Kristi's face is, well, just happy. :)

No comments: