Wednesday, January 17, 2007

January 16



Probably should have entered this into the "match" challenge at dpc. It is much "safer" than what I did enter, but I think my entry is a hoot. Even if no one is getting it . .. (with a score of 4.3 I obviously missed the boat somewhere).

Well, that and because I was just shooting for fun, I didn't have a really clean background so I had to clone some dots. It would be kinda tacky for a member of the Site Council to get dq'ed for spot editing, wouldn't it?

Possible titles for this included:

Peer Pressure
Initiation
Just Say No

3 comments:

talj said...

LOL I think peer pressure would have been a great title!! :o) Sorry the DPC crowd aren't 'getting' your shot....you never know...it may pick up...a bit.... :o)

Laurie L. Black said...

Very nicely composed...I can't wait to see what you entered!! :)

Pat said...

Yes, great shot and I think "Peer Pressure" would be a good title.

I will be interested to see what you entered, Karma.