Wednesday, January 10, 2007

January 9



Inspired by my friend Natalya (Talj on dpc). Only thing, hers are much cleaner and actually in focus. hahahahahah.

I also discovered I have a lot of pictures of forks, and hershey kisses. Maybe I should start specializing, or include one of them in every picture I take, somehow.

About the "fun" shots with the Mary Kay retreat -- Yes, it was a lot of fun. These woman are simply incredible. I want to be like them when I grow up.

I am not in the pictures because I am taking the pictures! I work hard to avoid the "other side" of the lens. Trust me, you can appreciate that. However, I did let Bernard (nards656) convince me to "pose" for black and white portrait on dpc.

2 comments:

talj said...

*blush* You're on the right track Karma! I am going to 'attack' my cutlery draw next week so will be boring everyone with knives/forks etc then!

Not bad at all for your first atttempt! :o)

What are you using for your background? I'm also off to check out what camera you use! I find focus can be a real tough one at times particularly with a small item like this, keep at it, I'll be checking back! :o)

Anonymous said...

you already incredible Karma...have been since I've known...I hope I am like you when I grow up Kasey