Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Hope

My photo assignment for the month of March is HOPE.

Long story shortened, I have some friends who are founders of BT Buddies. As a fundraiser, and to raise awareness of brain tumours, they are doing a coffee table style book portraying HOPE.

Also, our local paper is having a photo contest for Easter with the theme of, you guessed it, HOPE.

The book project is one that is dear to me as I lost a high school classmate, a co-worker, and a college professor to cancer that ended up in their brains. :( I am wanting to do a shot in memory of them, so I want it to be GOOD.

I just can't get an idea. :(

Help?

2 comments:

M. Steve Heartsill said...

best picture i know of hope is the innocent faces of our little ones...

Bill (cycleguy) said...

How about something along the line of the woman who washed/wiped Jesus' feet with her tears and his acceptance of her. He gave her what she did not have...hope.