Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Why You Don't Want to Choke in the South

One day in a diner in the deep south, a lady choked on a morsel of food that she had been eating.

Two rednecks nearby saw the commotion and tried to help.

The first one asked her, "Are you a-chokin'?"

She held her throat and shook her head "yes."

Then, he asked, "Can ya breath?"

Turning blue, and obviously in distress, she shook her head "no."

The second redneck said, "I knows 'xactly what to do."

With that, he jumped up, ran over to the women, hiked up her dress, yanked down her drawers and licked her left buttcheek.

Out of shock and indignation at what had just happened, the morsel of food came flying out and the woman was able to breath.

The first redneck looked at his buddy and said, "Wow, Billy Bob. I'd always a-heard 'bout that hind-lick manoover, but I'd never seen it in action."

5 comments:

Tony said...

Dear Lord, I hope I don't ever choke at your house.

Karma Shuford said...

Well, yea. Me, too. :P

Bernard Shuford said...

For crying out loud, I just hope we never TELL JOKES at my house, since we obviously know WAY too many tasteless ones!!!!

Although, really, there WAS taste of a certain type involved, here, at least for Billy Bob.

:)

Karma Shuford said...

I have to do a search on the Internet for jokes that are appropriate.

Bernard Shuford said...

That oughtta take most of the day...