Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Flyin' 24-7 on 1/4


Flyin' 24-7

Okay, not an "artistic" shot, but caught my eye, and I thought it was hilarious. There was a woman in the upper left window watching me -- I was expecting the police to pull up at any time! I had taken a shot of this this morning after teaching my first class, only to go about the day to realize I didn't have the CF card in. Duh. Remember, I'm fresh off a sony that won't let you shoot without a card.

Taken with a 70-200.

Yesterday's pic -- That is actually water and bubbles in my daughter's sippy cup (which is pink). The same light I used in "Blue Moon" shot was used. Simple, actually, but I like it too. ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That car cracks me up! looks like its hovering :)

Anonymous said...

Interesting. I've done the missing cf card thing, too.

Anonymous said...

Hysterical!