Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Sucker Candy!


It's a sucker.

I selected the sucker and used the histogram to make the background white. I miss the macro capability of the sony 707, but I am learning to work around with my rebel.

I think a cherry or other red sucker would be better. Maybe I can find one tomorrow.

(Side note. I rushed tonight to get a "recipe" entry for dpc. I got one. Submitted and was so proud of myself because it was like 3 minutes to midnight and I made it! My husband then gently reminded me that it was Monday, NOT tuesday, so maybe I can reshoot with something a bit more, um, interesting. ;) )

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice image. You should try different lighting to see if you can do something about the shadow.

Anonymous said...

You've also got those closeup lenses that we've never quite learned to use....

Anonymous said...

Hummmm! Who cares about the film...I want the sucker!!