Friday, January 20, 2006

January 19, 2006


Hitch your dreams to a star

This is a star shaped candle holder with a tealight lit inside. It was about 5 (maybe 8) second exposure with me adjusting focus several times. The background originally a yucky yellow (I think it is time I learn to adjust white balance) so I did a hue shift to this blue. I like it. Adjusted contrast a bit, ran through NeatImage, and resized. The more I look at it, the more I think I like it. ;)

It was, however, a good lesson in using some kind of background because in all the others, you can see my needs-to-be-cleaned living room.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this effect. Very nicely done.

Anonymous said...

Great abstract. Good colours.

Anonymous said...

This is nice, babe. There's a thingie in there that doesn't seem to fit, but it's cool anyway. :)