Tuesday, January 31, 2006

January 31, 2006


Mass Chaos (Kinda like my life at times :) )

The month is over, and I did it!!! One down, 11 more to go. Definitely a learning experience. Maybe my pictures will be a bit more "organized" in February, instead of so happenstance.

Maybe I should choose a theme, or technique and practice it all month.

Maybe not.

Anyway, thanks for looking.

And now, for February.

(My favorites for the month are 1/13 and 1/21. Nards656's choices are 1/5, 1/19 and 1/21)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

NO THEMES!!! I LOVE THE MIXTURE OF PICTURES. I never know what to expect and it makes it more KARMA!

Anonymous said...

This is just plain fun! Random lines, no real composition, and yet pleasing to look at! Breaking the rules can sometimes work and work well!

Anonymous said...

Cool shot. I like the colors.