Friday, January 06, 2006

January 5, Kristiana


(blue eyes)

Two shots today. One, I just wanted to try the "high key" stuff I had seen around. It was fun, and definitely made it interesting, but it is loads more post-processing than I normally do. ;)

The second shot (blue eyes) is one from the same set. She was sleepy, and had just finished eating supper (thus the orange food on the side of her face), but look at those eyes!!! At least I like them. ;)

To see her older brother, take a look a nards656's PAD project.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm, the top image she has the deer in the headlights look, lmao, as for the high key, while I'm not a big fan of it, your is certainly interesting, and I prefer it of the two.
Mike

Anonymous said...

Pretty girl :)

Anonymous said...

She is really growing up. Don't think I seen a picture of her since she was a little itty bitty thing. Cute!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful eyes. Very cute little girl.

Anonymous said...

What a cutie. Love those bigh blue eyes. I prefer the color photo vs the high key one. Just my preference. :)

Anonymous said...

Great eyes and nice photos. I think you pushed the high key version a bit too far for my taste, but nice job nonetheless.