Friday, January 30, 2009

Ummmm. . . . . .

Anyone that knows me even a little bit knows that in the kitchen, I am a disaster waiting to happen.

To say the least, I am culinarily challenged. I choose to think my skills lie elsewhere, thankyouverymuch.

So, last night, I decided to make chocolate chip cookies. From scratch.

I also had an idea I wanted to try. I put a little spoonful of chipless cookie batter on the cookie sheet, sat a kiss on it, then covered it up with more batter. My thoughts were that it would be cool to have this cookie and when you bit into it, would find wonderful chocolate-y, gooey goodness.

But, I forgot how chocolate chip cookies "spread" as they cook. I think I needed thicker batter. :)

Anyway, here are the cookies. I have several names for them, none of which my husband approves.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha breathe, breathe, hahahahahahahahahahhaha.




5 comments:

Rick Boyne said...

Maybe you could go to work for the "adult bakery"....

Karma Shuford said...

:) These were not one of greater success stories, eh?

Karma Shuford said...

please insert the word "my" between of and greater.

thank you and have a nice day.

Family said...

oh sister those are R rated, but if a gentlemans club ever needs a baker you got the job!

M. Steve Heartsill said...

I don't know...I kind of like the cookies...might even come off my diet and risk another heart attack for one...or two...