Monday, March 13, 2006

March 12, 2006


Dory (Dori?), the little fish with the little memory

And I can so relate to her. Last week, after work, the boyfriend of one of my students was following me home to give me an estimate of some work we need done around the house. I KNEW this guy was following me. I had made a conscious effort at 6 or 7 redlights to not drive through them and leave him stranded. Yet, when I got ready to turn into our general neighborhoon area, I thought to myself, "Why is that guy following me????" I felt like such an idiot and immediately thought of the scene in "Finding Nemo" where Dory offers Marlin her help, then "runs" from him because she doesn't know why he is following her.

I so did not want to take a picture today. :( Sad, but true. But, here it is. The wonderful background is a computer image from a screen saver or something. Shot with a 2 second exposure. ;) (DPC's challenge this week is 2" exposure, I think I'll try to make all my PAD's 2 seconds).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, impressive that you were able to still see the screen after 2 seconds, must have had the apeture at what f11? well done!