Monday, March 13, 2006

March 13, 2006


Flower with raindrops and spiderweb

Wasn't a two second exposure. :) The only chance I had to take pictures today was around 3, and it was simply too bright for a 2" exposure. I tried. I used a ND filter, polarizer, played with aperture, everything.

I am thinking of starting another photo blog called "From the front seat." This may be the first in that series. I am notorious for not getting out of the car to take a picture (actually "as I Lay Dying" from last week would work as well). Sometimes it is because I am lazy, but more often than not it is because I can't -- the kids are in the car, too much traffic, etc. I've gotten some interesting shots from the car.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! This is one of my favorite shots from your PaD, WOW! Brillant colors and a DOF that is right on, wow!!