Tuesday, February 28, 2006

The month in review

Wow, February is over. AND I have complete two months of a PaD project. (yea me!) That is about 6 weeks longer than I thought I would have made it.

About a week ago, something clicked. I started having ideas of what to shoot, and I started to be able to make it look like I wanted it to. I have struggled for probably the past 18 months just trying to get a decent picture. It was frustrating. (is frustrating). I don't know what the difference is, but I'm not going to fight it. I'm not saying that everything I shoot is a work of fine art, but I am enjoying it again, and that goes a long way. I am also trying to do new things with the camera and post-processing.

My favorites for February? Hmmmmmmm. I guess the 14th and the 24th.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey!!! Where's the picture for today???? I know the feeling though about seeing yourself develope better photo skills, this PaD project helps soo much with it!