Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Cheer!

See, I know what a kitchen is. I will spare you the picture of the chocolate chip cookies, because at the moment I took it, I'm not sure I knew what a camera was. :P


Sausage Balls --


Peppermint Snowballs --



And on Bernard's blog, I alluded to how Bernard was keeping the youth's attention. Well, I won't go into the details, but here is a shot from our church's Christmas party last weekend. . . .



Keep that "ensemble" in your mind (though, admittedly, I probably will enjoy keeping it in my mind more than you will!).

Now, this is a shot of Bernard getting ready for the church service the next morning.



Hmmm, yep, he wore them the whole time. Even while he sang "O Holy Night" (I think that is what he sang, I honestly don't remember -- I was too stricken by the shorts).

2 comments:

Tony said...

I always knew Bernard had a bit of a court jester in him. :)

Karma Shuford said...

Yep, he keeps it carefully hidden and in reserve, but when it busts out, it busts out!