Friday, September 12, 2008

Does God Really Use Glue Sticks?



Kristi: God did a good job gluing my head on.
Ninaw: What?
Kristi: God did a good job of gluing my head on. See (tries to pull head off). It's stuck.
Ninaw: That is good. If you didn't have a head, you couldn't eat, or talk or anything.
Kristi: Yea, He glued it good.
Me: How did he glue it?
Kristi: (with that "duh" tone in her voice) a glue stick.
Me: Purple?
Kristi: maybe, but maybe a white one. It won't come off, see?



And just cause I think he's cute. See all the stuff on his shirt. That's oil. He's trying to figure out why the Jeep doesn't go, anymore. This was just after he took the fuel pump out.

6 comments:

M. Steve Heartsill said...

When Nard finishes up with your Jeep...I've got some work for him to do!

M. Steve Heartsill said...

At least she wasn't trying to pull her brother's head off! Or vice versa!

Bernard Shuford said...

It's actually my Jeep... based on her cataclysmic announcement that I can "get my own stuff" if our house gets obliterated, I'm almost of the opinion that she should fix her own van if it quitteth!!!

:)

Karma Shuford said...

I cna't get your stuff, I would 1. be too busy getting the kids' stuff and 2. inevitably get the wrong stuff. I mean, I wouldn't want you to get my stuff -- you never would thought of that cookie sheet, would you? :)

M. Steve Heartsill said...

Sounds like counseling is in the immediate future...

Bill (cycleguy) said...

Sounds to me like an interesting household. Funny convo. (take your pick).