Monday, September 15, 2008

Saturday's Football Game

It was HOT. Very hot. Sweltering, even. From 9:30 to 3:30, I walked up and down the turf shooting. My niece asked me an interesting question tonight. She asked, "Do you still love it, or is it work, yet?"

I would have to say I still love it. There are certain elements that I don't particularly just jump for joy about, but I do enjoy what I do.

Here's some of the shots from the game:

Obligatory Trav (66) shot. :)








Before the game. This one has a bit more post-processing than I would normally do on the football shots.



Trav's team got annihilated, but the other three teams won. It was a big victory, because Asheville traditionally has one of the strongest teams in the league. Beating them always earns respect.

2 comments:

M. Steve Heartsill said...

That last shot is incredible...I'm sure that young man's mamma and daddy will have that framed somewhere before too long!

You are very good at what you do!

Karma Shuford said...

thank you!