Monday, September 01, 2008

Did you Know???

(Disclaimor -- I do not know if these laws ever existed, or exist now. I happened upon this site while looking for something else, and they just amused me.)

Dumb Laws (make sure to read below the advertisements -- there are some pretty good city ordinances there, as well.)

Dumb Laws in Florida
My favorite from Florida:
It is considered an offense to shower naked.


My favorite from TN
You can’t shoot any game other than whales from a moving automobile.


West Virginia certainly doesn't disappoint

Our Neighbor to the south
It is illegal to display a confederate flag on a courthouse.
But, the capital building is okay.

From Oregon Did you know it was illegal to carry babies on the running boards of cars??

And, finally, in North Carolina

1 comment:

M. Steve Heartsill said...

You might want to remind Bernard about the singing off key part...