Saturday, September 13, 2008

One Hour and Counting

You've just been told you MUST evacuate your house because it is going to be submerged, blown up, evaporated, or destroyed.

You have one hour.

What do you pack?

Me? Laptop, camera, Bible (both of my favorites and my grandmothers), wedding/photo albums/pictures, favorite clothes, stuff in 'the drawer' (there is a drawer in the headboard of the bed where I have sentimental things -- ring from my grandmother, Travis's first hair clippings, etc.), my small cookie sheet, quilts my grandmother and Nard's grandmother made, woodcarvings my dad made..

The rest of the time, I would probably pack as much as the kids' stuff as possible.

Nard can get his own stuff. :P


Oh yea, today was day 10 of the 112 day challenge. I've lost three pounds. :)

3 comments:

M. Steve Heartsill said...

Congrats on the three pounds! That is wonderful!

Karma Shuford said...

yep, i was happy. :)

Anonymous said...

Is this true? If it is, then it’s great. It means, it’s an easiest and affordable way to loss weight. Thank you for the post.


Outsourcing Solution in BPO