Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Tagged

I have been tagged by The Rambling Prophet. Link ---------->

It goes like this:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about himself or herself.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

Ten Years Ago, I was. . ..
Just celebrating 1 year of marriage, teaching full time at an Alternative High School and training for a triathlon.

Five Things on today's to do list
1. Eat lunch with the srs at Canton Sr. Citizen Center
2. Mail test results to a school in Rutherfordton
3. Do my attendance at HCC
4. Get with the assistant treasurer from church
5. Go to church

Three bad habits I have
1. Procrastination (look how long it took me to respond)
2. Eating too much sweet stuff
3. Ignoring people around me

Five places I've lived
1. "home" in Waynesville
2. dorm in Boone, NC
3. apartment in Boone, NC
4. trailor at 656 Hannah Cove
5. house at 656 Hannah Cove

Five jobs I've held
1. Sales Associate Cokesbury Bookstore
2. Music Teacher for Madison County Schools
3. Special Ed Teacher for Macon/Haywood County Schools
4. Instructor at HCC
5. Mommy

I don't know five other people to tag, but I'll work on it. :) (later)

No comments: