Friday, June 06, 2008

FAQs

The past few weeks, I have been reading a bunch of different blogs. Invariably, I will come across one where the blogger is answering questions that they hear frequently. I decided to do the same here.

Hey mom, can I have potato chips/doughnuts/Sprite for breakfast? (Sure, my child. Would you like chocolate syrup with that?)

Mom, have you seen my Ben 10 watch? (Is that it on your wrist?)

Can I have a Go-gurt? (Only if you promise to spread it all around the house so the ants can have some.)

Can we go to Chuck E. Cheese/Fun Depot? (You know guys, I would rather go to the dentist and have a root canal done without anesthesia.)

Can we go to the parking lot? (Kristi's term for the park) (Yes, but if those little catty brats are there, they are going to have to leave.)

Can we play with the water hose? (Yes, but don't tell your dad.)

Do I have to take a bath? (Nah. After a few days, we will be able to plant a garden in your bed from the dirt on your feet. Think of how convenient that will be.)

Can we go to Ninaw's/Maw and Ran's/Brooks's/Kelly's? (Depends on if they have anything to eat.)

Can we go in to eat? (Not tonight, I forgot to bring you any shoes, so no)

Do you know where my Crocs are? (Only God knows the answer to this one.)

Where is blankie and pacie? (Where did you have them last?)

Can I have some Sprite? (See first answer)

Do I have to do Math today? (No. We homeschool, so that means you don't go to school, so you don't have to learn. And, since I am isolating you from all that could steal your heart, there will be no need to get a job when you are older, so you don't need math.)

Can we check out some videos at the library? (Not until we find those missing books and pay that $50 overdue fine)

Can I watch (insert name of video here) on your computer? (Sure, but please don't push any buttons. We are still trying to find everything you moved the last time.)

Can we go to Wal-Mart? (Please, God, let me tell him no. Also, see answer to CEC and Fun Depot question.)

Can you fix me a sandwich? (What? Just being here isn't enough? You want me to actually take care of you, as well?????)

Do I have to take a nap? (Oh yea. A long one.)

I think that does it generally.

:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So funny. My son has finally learned that I can't answer his questions about Star Wars. He started asking his dad. Whew!

Karma Shuford said...

I forgot the biggy -- But, Mommy, Why? to which I could answer a dozen or so things, but like "because" the best. :)

Karma Shuford said...

I forgot the biggy -- But, Mommy, Why? to which I could answer a dozen or so things, but like "because" the best. :)

Karma Shuford said...

love it when the internet hic-cups