Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The good news -- I finished all the laundry.

The bad news -- There was a red crayon in the dryer.

The good news -- It was only in there for one load.

The bad news -- It was a load of light clothes.

The good news -- The whole family has matching red specks on their clothes.


In other Karma News.

I finally got my haircut. It's only been a year since the last one. I've only been needing to do this for, oh, 9 months. :)

(oh yea, I got my eyebrows waxed. just the eyebrows. ;) Travis and Kristi were watching, and Travis made the astute observation of, "That looks like it hurts." Then, he chuckled.)

Before:


The aftershot:

(both shots by Travis Shuford, age 6)

5 comments:

Tony said...

Great pics!! Who is the handsome devil in the shades?

Karma Shuford said...

You hittin' on my husband????

Bernard Shuford said...

When you find out who he is, lemme know so I can run him away from my wife!

Tony said...

OK. That joke didn't pan out exactly as I intended.

Karma Shuford said...

hahahahahah. The Internet is a dangerous place. :)