Monday, August 11, 2008

Kid Pic -- Aug 11

So, I'm cleaning out the "carpeted room" of the basement (where we have our classroom -- before, during and after pics when it is done). I have to keep the kids close enough to keep them out of trouble, but far enough away that their definition of "trash" doesn't interfere with *my* definition. :P

At one point, I thought, "Kristi is being awfully quite." I looked in the garage and saw this.



A closer look (and no, I don't always allow my daughter to go around half-dressed. However, we are potty training [thank you Molly and Leah!!!!!!!!], and it is just easier this way.)

4 comments:

Bill (cycleguy) said...

Looks like a good definition of heaven to me...a sleeping child.

Bernard Shuford said...

Heaven is actually one of that little gal's neck-popping hugs :)

M. Steve Heartsill said...

Sure wish I could go back to those days of sleeping when tired!

Bill (cycleguy) said...

Yep Bernard. Nothing like them. We just had our grandson for about 4 days. He said, "I love you" for the first time. Now that is heaven!