Tuesday, August 12, 2008

When is YOUR Decimal Birthday

CLICK HERE, enter your birthday, and see when your next decimal birthday is.

My next "minor" decimal birthday is October 31 (I will be 13900 days old).

My next "major" decimal birthday is February 07, 2009, when I will be 14000 days old.


(Bernard has a minor birthday on October 26. Hmmmmmm, party?)


AND, is your birthday in Pi?

Not nearly as fun, but good if you are a "math type."


Your Hebrew Birthday

My next Jewish birthday is 12 Tishrei, 5731 and it will occur next on Shabbat, October 11, 2008.

Find your Tree I'm a Rowan Tree. And, just for the record, when I checked those near and dear to me, the descriptions were WAYYYYYY off. :)


:) Enjoy.

8 comments:

Tony said...

I prefer unbirthdays. They're a lot easier to keep up with. :o)

M. Steve Heartsill said...

My next Minor Decimal Birthday is
my 17,600th day on Thursday, October 30, 2008 12:00:00 AM

My next Major Decimal Birthday is
mny 18,000th day on Thursday, December 03, 2009 11:00:00 PM

My Jewish Birthday is 1 Elul, 5720. This will occur next on
Monday, September 1, 2008

And of all trees...I get to be a Pine...how common is that!!!

Bill (cycleguy) said...

Can I just suffice it to say that I am waaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy older than you? And since I was born on October 9 I am a Rowan Tree (whatever that is).

M. Steve Heartsill said...

Poor Bill...he won't show his picture on his blog...now he won't spill the beans about his age...even though we all know he is double nickels...

Karma Shuford said...

Happy Unbirthday, Tony.

All of us with Minor Decimal birthdays toward the end of October will just have to have a big ole virtual birthday party, won't we steve?

And what IS a Rowan Tree????

Bill (cycleguy) said...

Steve Steve Steve. I am humble enough to leave my picture off since it is "not about me." But I notice some bloggers have to hide behind their child so that just in case someone says, "He's cute" they can think it is being said of them. :)

M. Steve Heartsill said...

Oh Bill...what a stab to the heart that was!

You are officially banned from my site for a full day!

Bill (cycleguy) said...

Sorry my blogging friend. Already been there several times.