Saturday, August 02, 2008

Yesterday. . . .(Aug 1)

Kristiana


Travis

(Travis got his helmet on Friday. I know that thing weighs 5 pounds if it weighs anything, and it absolutely cannot be comfortable. BUT, he has worn it for hours now. Off and on, off and on. I finally told him to take it off and give his head a break. So he did. He disappeared for a few minutes and resurfaced with the helmet AND cleats on. )

I have a goal for August of taking a "kid picture" everyday. Now, simply by ease or availability, it is likely going to be a picture of Trav or Kristi, but occasionally, I may get lucky and find another unsuspecting model. :)

In this next series, (that sounds so official), notice the countenance change of the young lady on the right. I think she gets that after her dad. :) (Click to see a larger version)

6 comments:

Tony said...

That's not my kid. We picked that one up on the way to the park.

(Little brat.)

Oh, and my kids would be willing victims, er, proteges, er, models, er, whatever. You can take pics of them is what I'm trying to say.

M. Steve Heartsill said...

You might want to show him my picture...that's what happens when you pull your helmet on and off!

That should put the fear of God in him!

Karma Shuford said...

tony, hahahahaha. She definitely has a style all her own.

steve -- he doesn't have a lot of hair anyway (it is a buzz cut, like his daddy's), but I'll pass that on.

Bernard Shuford said...

Somebody surely resembles her mother a lot.... :)

Our First Son said...

After seeing pictures of their mother and father...all I can say about Bernard's statement is this:

THANK GOODNESS!!!!

Karma Shuford said...

muhahahahhahah.

thank you steve