Thursday, August 14, 2008

Sigh. . . .

Some days are just like that, you know?

I have been "out of it" all day long. It's like being distracted, only you have no idea what is distracting you. (Wonder if that is how ADD fe. . . ..oh, look, a shiny thing!).

Literally, someone tells me something and it is two or three hours before I comprehend it and realize how I should respond.

Makes for some interesting conversation, anyway. not.

Culminated tonight at football practice when I was going to take a picture of a hot red Ferrari across the road from the field.

I didn't have my CF card in the camera (the equivalent of shooting with no film).

At that point, I gave up.

Tomorrow is Friday.

It's gotta be better.

:/

1 comment:

M. Steve Heartsill said...

Been there and done that!

Hopefully, today is a new day...and better day!