Thursday, July 31, 2008

Proud Mommy

Yeah, my little boy is actually pretty good at this whole football thing.

Tonight, the last night of "camp," they had a pass/kick/punt contest. I know Travis can kick -- we've had a rule since he was 13 or 14 months old (just learning to walk) that he is not allowed to kick in the house. I just didn't know if it was good.

So, they threw first. On the first throw, he was second, and on the second throw, he was third. THIS surprised me.

On the punt, he was second the first time, and not so great on the second kick. :)

On the kick (from a tee), he was second on the first kick and tied for third on the second.

Wow. I NEVER expected THAT. (Lesson? Have low expectations of your children and they will exceed them every time. hahahah)

My nephew Brooks was first every time. :) I think it must be good genes. hahahaha




1 comment:

M. Steve Heartsill said...

Isn't it a great feeling to be a proud parent! Nothing like it!