Monday, July 07, 2008

Poor Bernard

Proverbs 21: 9
It is better to live in a corner of a roof
Than in a house shared with a contentious woman.


Proverbs 27: 15
A continual dropping in a very rainy day and a contentious woman are alike.

Proverbs 21: 19
It is better to dwell in the wilderness, than with a contentious and an angry woman.


I gotta stop arguing with people.

Sometimes I do it because I honestly feel like I am right and have something useful to say. More times than not, though, it feels like I am just doing it because I can. I have caught myself today posting to a forum that I frequent, and offering an opposing viewpoint, EVEN THOUGH IT IS NOT MINE! In other words, I was arguing, just to be arguing. ugh. I didn't post the comment, because by that point, I was already "embroiled" in several other "discussions."

Maybe I should be more like this little lady --


2 comments:

Bernard Shuford said...

It ain't THAT bad, babe!

Karma Shuford said...

It felt that bad.