Sunday, July 06, 2008

Small Luxuries

Warning -- When I mentioned to my husband what I thought I would blog about, his comment was, "Babe, show some class."

He's right. I should. I'll start that next week, maybe.

So, you have been warned, this post has no class whatsoever.

We went to Ichabon's tonight -- a Japanese steak house in Asheville. The past several times we've gone, the service hasn't been all that great. Unfortunately, tonight wasn't altogether different, but the food is GOOD!

Also, they have one other secret weapon that continues to draw customers back in.



One stall in the women's restroom only (how's that for marketing?).

You can read about it at this website -- Performance Toilets.com

hey, you were warned.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

They seem to be luxury item in the US, but here in Japan they're even available in rental properties. I compared the price once - maybe a tenth of the price here as in the US...

Bernard Shuford said...

I give up.

Tony said...

Its amazing what warrants a blog post here lately. Good grief.

Barnyard, I'm with you.

Giving up now.